Our good friends at Matuse have donated a Men’s 2mm Tumo Wetsuit for our 12th Annual Art Gala. This fullsuit will keep your core the perfect temp while still maintaining all the flexibility of a spring suit!
- Chest zip Tumo front entry system. Angled front-entry system gives you a VIP pass into your suit but leaves water standing at the door.
- Titanium coated geoprene texture skin on core. Provides board traction and makes you bulletproof—at least against the wind and cold. The chest & back panels are 3mm for added core warmth. The rest of the suit is 2mm.
- Super-low modulus, max-flex Geoprene that balances the body’s thermostatic line (i.e. you don’t get hot & tired from fighting your suit or cold and bitter from that oil-based neoprene).
- Mesh smooth skin exterior on torso, arms, back and hips results in greater warmth by eliminating evaporative cooling in windy conditions
- 100% Hydrasilk lining. Won’t snag; doesn’t suck; butter soft. This hydrophobic material (i.e. rejects moisture) is your windbreaker in the water. Makes you feel all buttery inside.
- 100% Glued and blind stitched seams with satin seal taping. A powerful trio that provides durability, flexibility and cushy softness for your skin.